Deadline to submit the abstract is 10th September 2014.
Abstract Submission Opens for Case-based, Video and Moderated Poster Presentations only.
Abstract submissions will be divided into separate categories, depending on the topic.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
Structure of the Abstract
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- Background and Purpose
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- Methods section should include type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract
2. Robotic and Laparoscopic Urological Surgery
3. Minimally Invasive Surgery
4. Advanced Technologies and Treatment Methodology of Uro-lithiasis
5. Prostate Diseases and Men’s Health
6. LUTS and Voiding Dysfunction
7. Pediatric Urology
8. Reconstructive Urological Surgery
10. Urinary Tract Infection and Increasing Resistance
11. Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction
12. Female Urology
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to the EUSC 2014.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the EUSC 2014 Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees, hotel and travel expenses. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any oral or poster presenters.